OH HEY THERE!
Welcome and thanks a bunch for visiting.
LOOKING FOR A VIBRANT, FUN AND LAID BACK CELEBRANT?
Someone who can have you laughing like Mr & Mrs Holden (pictured below)
Hi, I'm Kellie.
I grew up on a dairy farm in Yinnar with my immediate family and Grand parents. I loved farm life - 365 acres of fun and animals. We had cows, geese, chooks, an emu, dogs, way too many cats, and a goat named Molly.
My brother and I were lucky enough to have the freedom and wide open spaces. Which meant room to run, room to ride and room to do whatever we wanted. Now, I am all grown up and have a family of my own, we live in Traralgon.
So, why am I a Celebrant?
I LOVE weddings and knew from a young age that I wanted to be involved in this industry. Being a celebrant is amazing, it combines my love of weddings, my love for meeting new people and creating new friendships, my love of love, and of course my love for talking. I almost feel like being a Celebrant gives me Super Powers!
I legally get to marry people! How freaking cool is that!?
The most rewarding part of my job is getting to know my couples and understanding their dynamic, so together we can create a ceremony that is a true personal reflection of their love story. Oh and the fact that I get to make new friends and have a bloody good time along the way!
1. Get in touch if you'd like me to be part of your special day. My calendar fills up quickly, sometimes up to two years in advance.
2. Let's meet up, have a drink, have a chat, eat some chocolate; so we can get to know each other and suss out the vibe you want to create.
3. Working together, as a team, we create a unique ceremony to reflect you as a couple. You can have as much or as little input as you like in this process. Although, I feel like the more input you have, the more reflective your day is. I will hold your hand all the way ;)
4. We’ll complete some paper work, including a Notice of Intended Marriage (at least one month before your date) and Declaration of no legal impediment to Marriage (as close to the ceremony as possible). Again, I will hold your hand through this part.
5. On your wedding day, we rock a kick arse ceremony, full of love, laughter and probably even some tears.
6. After your hitched, I get a photo with you and then leave you guys to party the night away. I go home, take care of the paperwork to ensure you are legally married.
7. You live happily ever after as a married couple, I post some photos and we all share stories of your awesome wedding day for years to come.
Your wedding should be the most fabulous day of your life. Let me take care of all the logistics, so you can relax and enjoy the day with your loved ones.
“All you need is love, love is all you need”
DEVOTED TO SATISFACTION
We all like to know what someone is really like before we book them. So before you invite me into your lives, into your home and to share in your special day with your family and friends, have a read below. These are some of the testimonials from my past lovers.
KELLIE EDDY'S FRIENDS
We are spoiled for choice in Gippsland, with so many amazingly talented people and businesses. I am obviously only featuring wedding related businesses. Here some of my favourite vendors to work with in the Gippsland area. Website via the links provided.